An intelligent paint dispenser, HA 440 is a high speed automatic dispenser that can be customised to any canister configuration. It is the ideal solution for depots, medium-to-large dealers and service centres.
It can also be used for producing small batches, from 500 to 5000 litres customised shades.
It is available in 3 different canister configuration depending on the end-user requirements. It has minimal maintenance requirements and is based on field-proven FFM Piston Pump Technology.
- Fast & Fluid’s well known, robust and reliable piston pump technology
- Newly designed click-on canister modules
- A brush cleaning system
- Centralized automatic bottom stirring
- Innovative modular design also minimizes transportation costs
- Design simplicity allows for self-assembly within a few minutes and serviceability
Galileo GA450 – power, speed and safety combined in one paint mixer. The GA450 is the successor to both the well-known and popular Galileo and the robust Ferraris. The quality of the machine has remained our top priority, but the GA450 is also very quick and has been designed with a special focus on ease of use and safety. It is able to handle the largest and heaviest cans in POS tinting (up to 40 kg), while at the same time still being very affordable.
- Speed: The time needed for the entire paint mixing process has been reduced by 50% compared to other mixers on the market
- Robustness: The GA450 can handle the largest and heaviest cans in POS tinting (up to 40 kg!)
- Safety: UCMP (Unlocked Cradle Mixing Prevention): The mixing process cannot start until the cradle is locked correctly
- Internal protection: Features such as splash guards protect moving cradle parts, spindles and guides from paint spillage
- Improved electronics: Including a control panel with a USB connection and a redesigned inverter